Friday, September 23, 2016

Love Letter For Abagail

Dear Ulysses, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We both really like eachother and we should go out. I decided put down these words because I know ive been scared to talk to you but i love writting letters. I was recently thinking of you at at school, I think every day about u and i think every day about people being jealous of me and u and i would tell them "well hes mine and u cant take him" i would also protect u whenever u need me to i would make u happy and laugh when u r sad. Your my bae, love, peace makes me feel Calm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I have no idea what you have been going through but if u would like u can talk to me about anything, and that this would be making you feel Idk. My recent challenging Been experiencing many challenges like my mom and her boyfriend breaking up it makes me cry has left me feeling very sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing More than three months of dating, and very good memories together. Love Abagail

No comments:

Post a Comment