Sunday, October 11, 2015

Love Letter For Lailah

Dear Max, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that THAT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU SOMTIMES I HOPE HE DOSE THE SAME . I decided put down these words because Well he makes me fill happy but this time he makes me want him more I fill more happier than ever . I was recently thinking of you at Before I went to sleep, I hope he likes me. Dose he think I'm cute, dose he notice me, dose he think about me, why dose he only make me feel special sometimes why not all the time. Why can't he call me cute why doesn't he want people to know we're together . Your Cute, funny kid that I love makes me feel Tingly, heart racing, warm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as YOU'VE BEEN FACING A CUTE HOT GIRL FRIEND , and that this would be making you feel Smiling, happy and exciting mood . My recent challenging It's hard it's only rare he makes me fill like this has left me feeling Not that happy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing We can both make each other fill good, special together. Love Lailah

No comments:

Post a Comment