Monday, October 12, 2015

Love Letter For Andre

Dear To family and friends, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something
special about the written word - somehow it
seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Nothing can't express the love
I have hope that one day
We will reach the highest mountain

Feel the heart with joy
And walk on faith. I decided put down these words because Stop to say I love you
We haven't said these
A nuff . I was recently thinking of you at as you left on the plane out the world behold I miss you, I can't talk to you
Nomore I can't see
Your beautiful face
I want to ask why
But what a wonderful friend
We have in Jesus. Your o how the sky's in your eyes tender as the wind have every tell how I love my family and friends makes me feel As every day I don't see you
I cried from the inside out
I love you .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I miss someone so special
Touching loving
The endurance that you left behind
I couldn't tell you good bye

So I hope you hear are see me
In the sky I miss you, and that this would be making you feel I understand that one day
Will be just like a million day's
Of tears I cried
Come back to me
But no voice is herd
No words are shared
I love you. My recent challenging My struggles
My pain
My joy lead to rain
My heart broken up and down
To teach to reach
To learn me has left me feeling The glory of life been guided by a good teacher to endure life my struggle or just beginning I will never give up on my wishes, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope I meet you again
To hold and tell you
I miss that steal voice
To be honest with you
I love you together. Love Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment