Friday, September 4, 2015

Love Letter For Icey Choco

Dear Creamy Gatas, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that you are a magic, magic because you bring magical feelings in my life. I decided put down these words because I've been hurting your feelings lately. I was recently thinking of you at The Great Eastern Institute, This is your school and my former school. This is where we build all our dreams and almost all of our memories. This school witness our love that never ends. And this is also where we team up to fight all the obstacles tried to brake us.. Your Wonderful smile makes me feel Contented and lucky.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Heartache, and that this would be making you feel I understand that i can wipe all the pain I bring to you especially when I migrated here in Canada. I understand that it will takes time for you to be happy again but I wish, I'm still the one who can make you happy. I have problem dealing with my non-patience attitude has left me feeling I'm so stupid that I can't control myself and because of this I always makes you cry, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am Looking forward to make things clear with you so that the #teamKathel will back again. I missyou somuch. I want to experience the feeling that waking up in the morning is the best thing because I can see the flash in your smile. together. Love Icey Choco

No comments:

Post a Comment