Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Love Letter For Icey Choco

Dear Creamy Gatas, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm the dumbass boyfriend in the whole world, my love for you is continuous and no matter what they do, they can't break the walls I made to protect 'Kathel'. I love you truely. I really do. Let me tell you a secret. Do you know where I'm afraid of? Of course you do but I bet you don't know that I'm scared of growing up alone and loveless. That is why i'm scared of loosing you. I can't love anybody the way I love you. You are my great love, my happiness and my pain. So please baby don't give up on me and don't leave me please. I will marry you and you'll be my queen. As in queen and I am the King. When that time comes, I won't let you be sad and be in pain again baby. We just need to overcome all the obstacles before we achieve that, right baby? Remember that Iloveyou always. Imissyou really bad. I decided put down these words because I miss you so badly and I'm sorry about the things I missed and I will miss soon. Sorry for not being there when you're sick. I was recently thinking of you at front of the back gate, I will come back here in this place, in my love of my life whose holding my heart, my soul and everything in me. This is the place when I give you one last look before I went to airport. That look signifies that 'I will come back', that look is full of pain. I want to cry, cry so hard but I don't like you to see me in that condition because I want me to become your strength.. Your Kissable lips and cute cheeks makes me feel Contented, Happy and makes me fall inlove over and over again.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the almost perfect relationship turns into long distance relationship, and that this would be making you feel I understand that you having hard times in accepting the fact that I need to sacrifice what we have now *such as the almost perfect relationship and choose to be in a long distance relationship. Yeah it is my fault baby but I realize that what we have now can't help what we need to have in the future.. My recent challenging is kissing you. It's hard to kiss a picture, isn't responding :( . has left me feeling that Iloveyou so much and you driving me crazy. nobody knows how broad my love for you is., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future to achieve all our dreams and plans for TeamKathel and for our future family. I'm looking foward also to learn build a happy family and to change diapers for kaethan and kathel. That's the reason why I get the family study course. Hahaha together. Love Icey Choco

No comments:

Post a Comment