Thursday, August 6, 2015

Love Letter For blue berry

Dear muffin, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we will go places an make big thing in life with each other . I decided put down these words because I ready Miss u baby i can't wait to see u an kiss u an hug u u make my stomach turn when I see u cuz I love being around u. I was recently thinking of you at I think bout u ever morning, Baby u are my rock my hero I don't know wht I would do without u u showed me to be happy bout my self when we on the phone I can't stop laughing an smiling u make my hear race. Your I could look in ur eyes all day makes me feel U make me feel good bout my self an safe when I'm in ur arms u are my superman baby.

after I lost my mom I didn't think I could be happy again but then Macy was telling me bout u then I seen u an fell for u the min I looked at u , and I feel u made me happy again u showed me love how I should really be treated u Show me that u really care bout me that u want to be with me an love me . Before u met u I was hurting a lot going to sleep crying but now I don't have to cuz u hold me up never let me look down u make my Day shine has left me feeling u made me feel loved an cared bout, and I am looking foward to the future, and Last year every morning I would be so happy to get up in the morning an go to school so I could see u an be with u an I would be in dance looking at the clock wait for lunch time so I could feel that warm feeling of Love when u hugged me together. Love blue berry

No comments:

Post a Comment