Saturday, March 7, 2015

Love Letter For Myr29

Dear Lorrie, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that She's the most perfect human in this world. Too much perfect... I decided put down these words because Hi Lorrie,
Its's been a long time I've doing my imaginary duty on how to live in this earth successfully..how can I make my own if you're making my life perfectly and happy. The reality was too far and the happiest is very near to us. Its because of Gods, the UFO, the Lord on earth, the highest person on earth. Its Me.. I was recently thinking of you at at there car., Feeling shy every time she's there. Too much hahahaha.. Your perfectly human makes me feel I feel too much joy and fulfilling every time I think of her.. Imaginary person makes her life reality...

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Loss of a family member., and that this would be making you feel She's doing good in every situation that her mentor given to her.. My recent challenging Challenging is in how to learn of all the challenges that god given to you. Its all about on how you understand your life experience everyday. Its all about you. Your love ones, your life with someone, your life with your chat mates, your friends and that was fun. has left me feeling Im done., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing That I can be famous in the future. together. Love Myr29

No comments:

Post a Comment