Thursday, March 12, 2015

Love Letter For Deviney

Dear Trent, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We need to spice up our marriage and enjoy life alot more. I decided put down these words because We havent spent much alone time together and i truly miss it. I was recently thinking of you at The bus stop, I thought about our personal life, and i feel like i know we love each other but we dont act in love. I want to know that my husband loves me. Neither of us show it and i miss some old days when you was sweet and kind of romantic. and now its the same routine everyday. Your Hard work ethic makes me feel Proud and Loyal.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Working too hard and being depressed and not enjoying life enough., and that this would be making you feel worse. But i really wish your attitude would change. My recent challenges I have been experiening some depression myself like dealing with our puppy having parvo and our daughter growing up too fast has left me feeling Alone and helpless, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Relationship changes mostly together. Love Deviney

No comments:

Post a Comment