Saturday, January 24, 2015

Love Letter For sandy

Dear chad, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that i love you with all my heart, no matter what happen, you are still the one i want to share and spend my life with... I decided put down these words because We haven't talk enough of each other lately. I was recently thinking of you at star city, That day we cheerish every moments we spend together,we are so happy as if we are the only people in this world. You and i, we feel so happy and contented.. Your cuddle, your hug and your smile makes me feel warm, happy, Contented and peaceful.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Misunderstanding, and that this would be making you feel irritated that sometimes we have fight because of our misunderstanding, but watever problems we have to face, we can conquer it all as long as we are in each other.. My recent challenging Is that i have to give you has left me feeling hurt and depress, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I know we can handle this kind of problem, no matter what happen just be strong. I know we can make it.. together. Love sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment