Monday, January 12, 2015

Love Letter For Mrs.Gwen Fleetham

Dear Mr.Scott Fleetham, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings and thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you now. I feel that We are in one heart even before we met. I decided put down these words because The pain of separation hurts the most and wanting to jump up the plane to be with each other. I was recently thinking of you in my dream, In my dream I feel your security that Im safe to the worlds cruelty,the strong arms that telling me that I am finally home and the kisses that tell me loving is very wonderful thing... Your the reassuring touch,the sweet kisses and the wholeness of myself when i am with him makes me feel Warm and soothed and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Loss of motivation to play music, and that this would be making you feel Felt like never can play again. My recent challenging I have been challenge so much of the distance that separates us where we live at both side of the world has left me feeling very sad and longings to hold you and not gonna let you go, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Want to spend our lives together a very happy couple and holding hands as we face the sunsets together. Love Mrs.Gwen Fleetham

No comments:

Post a Comment