Saturday, March 11, 2017

Love Letter For Michael Biko

Dear Mari Biko, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely loved u but u didn't realize how deep my love was, sometimes I spent my night thinking about u, I crushed with my mom coz of u, some days I missed up my dinner, and broke up to my friends all this was to have u.. I decided put down these words because Love is blind, feel guilty to love u. I was recently thinking of you at Down road to my Grandmother place was in the night, Marrying u, was only in mind and loving u for my entire life, my little baby of my childhood very sad but still loves u, no way. Your Your beautiful white eyes makes me feel Crazy, emotional and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Going separate with me for long period of time, and that this would be making you feel may be very happy for our separation or sad but all is that I loved u with no back up. My recent challenging is that Crying after someone who don't care, thinking to someone who don't and finally failing to get perfect decision if my future life. has left me feeling Bad and no hope of love again but on other side God is watchful to guide me getting right partner., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing To have happy life my couzin,treating u good my sister to make life desirable promice this. u will be not be stack when am around. together. Love Michael Biko

No comments:

Post a Comment