Saturday, June 18, 2016

Love Letter For Apurw

Dear isha, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I fill about isha every time i want him
< br />. I decided put down these words because I love u isha. I was recently thinking of you at in front of my house, My life nothing wihout isha i spend all life with isha. Your look like my life she is so sweet makes me feel Yes isha my life.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Familly, and that this would be making you feel I want both family acepect this relationship. My recent challenging Nothing say about this
< br /> has left me feeling i say isha is my life, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Life beutifull and happines together. Love Apurw

No comments:

Post a Comment