Saturday, May 9, 2015

Love Letter For Kitty

Dear Baby girl, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that I could spend the rest of my life with you and hopefully I can.
. I decided put down these words because I want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me.. I was recently thinking of you in my bedroom, I Thought about how far we would make it. I know we're young, but that doesn't mean that I don't genuinely feel like I'm in love with you and/or want to grow old with you.
. The First thing that comes to my head when I think of you are those beautiful big blue eyes. I could go swimming in them makes me feel Warm and soothed
.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You're mom yells at you a lot over the stupidest reasons. I understand that it upsets you and I wish I could be your Superman.
. My recent challenging I Have been struggling with who I am has made me feel confused and like I don't belong, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to our future together. Our first everything together and hopefully I will get to ask you to marry me someday.
together. Love Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment