Monday, April 20, 2015

Love Letter For Miki

Dear Aries, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Ur the one for me and there's no doubt about that, u proved to me that u aren't like all guys in this world and how loyal u are to the girls u really love and care about.. I am so glad we met baby and I thank god that I met somebody like u everyday and night.. Ur there for me whenever I need somebody and u always were, uve seen the best of me and uve seen the worst of me and I'm honestly glad that u see past all of it and bring the best and the good out of it... But j can honestly say that the best thing that has ever happened to me was seeing u for the first time and making memories and finally being urs after months of waiting :). I decided put down these words because I want my future husband, the father to my children and the love of my life to know that no matter wat happens I will still love you, and nothing will ever pull me away or change that... I love u with all my heart and I wanna be and do everything we tlked about, I'm not perfect I understand tht... I have flaws and everything else but I do try and be the best I can be to show my love and to be a great girlfriend for u... Ur everything to me and without u the sun will not shine until Id have u again.... I think of you everyday, every second, every hour, and every minute there's not a time where I don't think about u, Our future together and wat we always tlked about . Your Animal feeling makes me feel in a very intense animal mood and makes you lucky tht we aren't in person otherwise I'd be all over you

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Jus know tht watever u go through I will always be there for u... When u fall I will be there to help pick u up, I am willing to even take a bullet or a knife or anything that could kill u becuz I love u so much... I promised that I'd never leave ur side and I'm gonna keep that promise until the day I stop breathing... , and that this would be making you feel Its hard for u sometimes and I understand that.. But we gotta start communicating about our feelings... Ik Ik ive said it a million times and don't own up to wat I say most of the time but hey I'm willing to do this the right way if ur willing to do the same . My recent challenging I jus want u to know and really see that I truely love u and I want to be urs forever
has left me feeling confused at most times becuz ik im not always gonna be a good girl ;).. but i wanna make sure tht i do the right thing and give u more than u deserve, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna live a life with the man I love and married too and 3 beautiful children and all of our hopes and dreams coming true... I wanna open our business and I wanna see u hold our first baby and see the tears of joy coming out of ur eyes and smilling... I wanna see how rough we can get in the bed and wat challenges will come when I'm pregnant and how many sweet memories we can make together. Love Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment