Saturday, December 20, 2014

Love Letter For Tori

Dear Darion, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If we were to try a relationship, this friendship could bloom into something beautiful . I decided put down these words because I know we just met . But i feel as if this connection is real. . I was recently thinking of you at Lying on my couch, I thought about lying in the grass with you, staring up at the stars and finally realizing where I wanted to be. Your Amazing smile and personality makes me feel Warm and protected. Like nothing can ever touch me harmful again..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you have trust issues. As do I. We've been through a lot separately but together I feel like we can help each other overcome our fears of commitment. , and that this would be making you feel I understand it may be hard to trust someone you just met but believe my, my intentions are good.. My recent challenging I have trouble trusting has left me feeling I have trouble in trusting has made me feel small and disconnected, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Ultimate happiness together. Love Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment