Friday, May 31, 2013

Love Letter For James

Dear Baby girl, What i know of it, is that Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't quite found the words. I do believe that You are my forever and we belong together. I decided put down these words because We're so far away and I miss you so much. As always, I was just thinking about you, and, I miss you so much and can't stand being away from you like this. It's driving me crazy. All I can do is think about what you're doing, if your happy, and if you're thinking about me.. And, Your Sweet smile makes me feel Like I'm home... I long for that once again my love

You moving so far away from me has left me feeling kind of Alone in this world. But not unloved. Whilst we both have our challenges I am looking forward and can't wait for the future, and receiving the privilege of taking your hand in marriage along with building a life and hopefully a family.

I love you sweetheart. More than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment